recipe. It cooks quickly and tastes so good.
Check out all of Bianda's Beef Recipes using various cuts of beef.
American Ginger Soy Flank Steak Recipe
Recipe Type: Beef, Flank Steak, Entree
Yields: 6 servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon red chili flakes
- Lime juice from one lime
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) flank steak*
* Tenderized round steak may also be substituted in this recipe.
- In a small bowl, combine the ginger, garlic, chile, lemon juice, brown sugar, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Pour over flank steak and marinate for 1 hour.
- Either grill, grill pan or flank steak over high heat until medium rare temperature until the internal temperature of your choice on the meat thermometer (see below).
Rare - 120 degrees F
Medium Rare - 125 degrees F
Medium - 130 degrees F