You want a good taste of beef in a mushroom cream sauce recipe? In this beef creamy mushroom sauce, when served as a side dish will always bring joy to your table. Beef is the main ingredient of this beef in cream sauce with mushrooms. Your near and dear, including your friends to vouch for this beef tempting creamy mushroom sauce recipe. Try it.
- 1 / 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 / 3 cup + 2 teaspoon sour cream
- 1 cup cooked noodles or long-grain rice (hot)
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 10 oz beef tenderloin, cut into slices 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 3 / 4 cup canned beef broth
- Dash freshly ground pepper
- The grill rack steak sliced bread 2 to 4 inches from heat source, turning once, until rare.
- While the beef is cooked on the grill, a skillet heat the margarine in 9 inch onion until bubbly and hot, add garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour over vegetables and stir quickly to combine, then add broth slowly.
- Add the tomato paste and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens slightly.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in sour cream, pepper and parsley, add the meat and cook until just heated through.
- Serve over hot noodles or rice.