It's a basic daily roast beef recipe. An easy recipe by cooking to perfection. It's fun to serve it to your family, buddies or company. Cooked for twenty minutes for each pound at 375 oF is the secret of this American roast beef recipe.
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 pounds beef eye of round roast
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). If roast is untied, tie at 3 inch intervals with cotton twine. Place roast in pan, and season with salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Add more or less seasonings to taste.
- Roast in oven for 60 minutes (20 minutes per pound). Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for 15 to 20 minutes.