- 400 g jumbo shrimps
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 3 stalks curry leaves
- 1 Bombay onions, halved and sliced finely
- 1 tomato, quartered
- 3 tablespoons chili paste
- 1 tablespoon cilantro powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek powder
- 4 cloves garlic, pounded
- 1/2 cup lime juice
Pinch of salt and sugar to taste
- Toss the shrimps in the salt and turmeric powder and set aside.
- Heat the wok with oil to moderate heat.
- Mix the mustard seeds, Bombay onions, curry leaves and tomato.
- Fry the mixture until fragrant and then add in the chili paste, cilantro powder, garlic, fenugreek powder and lime juice.
- Add the jumbo shrimps and season to taste.
- Simmer until gravy turns faily dry.
- Serve with a garnishing of chopped cilantro leaves.
- Indian Moussaka Lamb Recipe
- Indian Mutton Jhal Frezie Recipe
- Indonesian BBQ Chicken Recipe
- Indonesian Beef and Coconut (Rempah) Recipe
- Indonesian Beef Rendang Recipe
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe
- Indonesian Chicken in Chili Gravy (Gulai Ayam) Recipe
- Indonesian Chicken in Coconut Milk
- Indonesian Chicken in Spicy Coconut Milk Recipe
- Indonesian Lamb and Bamboo Shoot Curry Recipe
- Indonesian Lamb Curry recipe (Gulai Korma)
- Indonesian Lamb in Poppy Seed Curry Recipe
- Indonesian Lamb Leg Curry Recipe (Gulai Kambing)
- Indonesian Lamb Soup Recipe
- Indonesian Sates Recipe
- Indonesian Shrimps with Peanuts Recipe
- Indonesian Smashed Fried Chicken (Ayam Penyet) Recipe
- Indonesian Spiced Shrimps Grilled in Banana Leaf Recipe
- Indonesian Spicy Fish from Bali Recipe