- Salt fish on all sides.
- Beat eggs with any remaining salt in a bowl.
- Put flour in a bowl next to egg next to stove.
- Heat up lightly greased pan over medium heat.
- Dip each fish piece into flour to coat, dip into egg mixture, and place in frying pan.
- Fry fish for 2-3 minutes and then flip over to finish for another 1-2 minutes, or until the batter becomes a light yellow. Try not to overcook, as the fish will become dry.
- Korean Mustard Salad (Kyujachae) Recipe
- Korean Seafood Pancake Recipe
- Korean Shrimp and Scallion Pancake
- Korean Shrimp Pancake with Special Sauce Recipe
- Korean Spicy Lamb and Cutlets Recipe
- Korean Spicy Shrimp with Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
- Korean Squash Salad (Hobak Namul) Recipe
- Korean Traditional Cabbage Kimchi Recipe
- Musangchae Korean White Radish Salad Recipe
- Russian Borsch Stew Recipe
- Russian Braised Spring Lamb with Cabbage (Tushenaya baraninas kapustoi) Recipe
- Russian Lamb Ragout Ragu iz Baranini Recipe
- Russian Pancakes Recipe
- Russian Solyanka Stew Recipe
- Spanish Beef and Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Spanish Cod with Fish Sauce Recipe
- Spanish Fish and Seafood Rice Stew Recipe
- Spanish Chickpeas with Spinach Recipe
- Spanish Fish in Pine Nut Sauce Recipe
- Spanish Garlic Chicken Recipe