They were delicious, packed with flavor and very easy to make and I only used a few ingredients. If you prefer, you can use chicken thighs instead. Enjoy!
- 6 chicken drumsticks, skin on
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of ½ lime
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ½ limes, sliced
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Mince and mash garlic to a paste with ½ teaspoon salt, then transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir in olive oil, lime juice and cumin.
- Toss chicken within marinade until coated.
- Cover, put in the fridge and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat at 425°F.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and roast for about 15 minutes.
- Take the baking sheet out the oven and place the lime slices on top of the chicken evenly.
- Continue roasting until the chicken is cooked through, about 40 minutes more and serve.